Cheese balls are a favorite appetizer during the holidays – but, you can really enjoy this tasty treat during any time of year. Made with cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and sour cream, the consistency of this dish is creamy and delicious. The ranch dressing mix adds flavor, while the pecans give the dish texture with an added crunch. Perhaps, best of all, this recipe is extremely affordable, making it the perfect impromptu appetizer for your get-together or snack during family movie night. Check out the ingredients and directions below to get started.
- 8-ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 8-ounces sour cream
- 8-ounces cream cheese (softened)
- ½ (8-ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Mix cheddar cheese, sour cream, cream cheese, and ranch dressing mix.
- Chill for 1 hour or until the cheese ball has set and is no longer soft and/or warm.
- Roll the set cheese ball in chopped pecans, so that it has a pecan “crust.”
- Serve chilled with crackers. Enjoy!
Lofton Place Apartments in Fort Worth, Texas